Dua for Healing (Shifa)
tibbil qulubi wa dawaaaeiha,
wa `afiyatil ajsaadi wa shifaaaeha,
wa nuril absori wa diyaaeiha,
wa'ala alihi wasohbihi wabarikh wasallim..
the medicine of hearts and their cure,
the health of bodies and their healing,
the light of eyes and their illumination,
and upon his family, companions, and send peace.
Listed below are just some of many benefits a person receives by reciting Salawat on Rasulullah SAW:
1. Almighty Allah sends ten mercies upon a person who recites Salawat once.
2. Ten of the reciter's sins are forgiven.
3. The person's rank is raised by ten degrees.
4. Ten rewards are written for the reciter.
5. There is acceptance of Du'a where Salawat is recited at the beginning and at the end.
6. The person will be blessed with the intercession of Rasulullah SAW on the Day of Judgement.
7. Almighty Allah will forgive the reciter's sins.
8. Almighty Allah is pleased with the reciter.
9. The person will be nearer to the Prophet Muhammad SAW on the Day of Judgement.
10. The person will have all his/her worries removed in this world and the Hereafter.